BJP President Rajnath Singh today took on Congress over the issues of price rise and unemployment under its rule and said a BJP government, if voted to power, will bring prices under control within six months.
Holding that the NDA government had created over 6.7 crore jobs between 1999 and 2004 while the UPA government generated only 27 lakh jobs between 2004 and 2009, he told a public meeting that a BJP government will create opportunities so that in five to seven years the youth will become assured about getting jobs.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“The day a BJP government comes to power, we will control inflation within five to seven months….We may not give government jobs to all youths but will train them under skill development courses. We will also provide them easy loans from banks to run their enterprises,” he said.
BJP governments in all states, he said, have done a good job and urged people to vote for the party so that it could start developmental projects in the states.