During an open interaction with the electorate in Varanasi, Kejriwal said, “If the people defeat Modi in Varanasi, then no one will make him the Prime Minister of the country… And moreover the BJP will also get finished.”
“Loser from Varanasi seat, Modi will not be made PM by anyone,” he repeated.
The AAP chief asked the people “if you Varanasi people make Modi win then what will you get, and if you make him lose from Varanasi then what will you get?”
“…just after the polls conclude on May 16, then the next day on 17th Modi will leave for Vadodara. And then just after one month he will vacate this seat and will go back to retain his Vadodara seat.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
“And If you people make him lose from here then a ‘maha-kranti’ (massive revolution) will take place and the politics of honesty will resurrect from this Varanasi city,” he said.
“People are saying here that if Modi becomes Prime Minister then he will make a lot of development of the city… There have been many prime ministers in the country and had they carried out developments in their constituencies… I ask the people here if they (former PMs) could not do so, then will Modi do it?” he said.
“(Jawaharlal) Nehru became PM from Phoolpur and Allahabad constituencies, what developments had he done there… Charan Singh, Indra Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Atalji became PM, had they made developments in their constituencies, has Atalji made any development of Lucknow?” he asked.
Kejriwal asked the people not to get befooled by Modi.
The Aam Aadmi Party leader, accompanied by his family members, on Tuesday arrived in the holy city for a month-long campaign.
He also trained his guns on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi.