During an open interaction with the electorate in Varanasi, Kejriwal said, “If the people defeat Modi in Varanasi, then no one will make him the Prime Minister of the country… And moreover the BJP will also get finished.”
“Loser from Varanasi seat, Modi will not be made PM by anyone,” he repeated.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The AAP chief asked the people “if you Varanasi people make Modi win then what will you get, and if you make him lose from Varanasi then what will you get?”
“…just after the polls conclude on May 16, then the next day on 17th Modi will leave for Vadodara. And then just after one month he will vacate this seat and will go back to retain his Vadodara seat.
“And If you people make him lose from here then a ‘maha-kranti’ (massive revolution) will take place and the politics of honesty will resurrect from this Varanasi city,” he said.
“People are saying here that if Modi becomes Prime Minister then he will make a lot of development of the city… There have been many prime ministers in the country and had they carried out developments in their constituencies… I ask the people here if they (former PMs) could not do so, then will Modi do it?” he said.
“(Jawaharlal) Nehru became PM from Phoolpur and Allahabad constituencies, what developments had he done there… Charan Singh, Indra Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Atalji became PM, had they made developments in their constituencies, has Atalji made any development of Lucknow?” he asked.
Kejriwal asked the people not to get befooled by Modi.
The Aam Aadmi Party leader, accompanied by his family members, on Tuesday arrived in the holy city for a month-long campaign.
He also trained his guns on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi.