Claiming that the country’s borders are not safe under the present regime, BJP leader Amit Shah on Wednesday said once Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister, Pakistani intruders “will not dare to enter” into Indian territory.
“Once Modiji becomes PM, leave incidents of beheading of Indian soldiers, the Pakistani intruders will not even dare to enter into Indian side,” Shah said at an election rally here in support of Apna Dal leader and NDA nominee Anupriya Patel.
Attacking the Congress-led UPA government, Shah, a confidant of Modi and in-charge of party affairs in Uttar Pradesh, said not only the soldiers, but the country’s borders are also not safe under the present regime.
“Whenever the Chinese soldiers want, they come and have picnic inside our territory and our government could do nothing,” Shah said. Earlier, Shah, replying to a question, said that Modi was contesting the Lok Sabha polls from Varanasi not to win elections but to win hearts of the people of the state.
“Modiji is contesting polls not for winning at the hustings, but for winning hearts of the people,” he said. Asked about the economic policy to be adopted if BJP voted to power, Shah said that the policy would be formulated keeping in mind the poor people.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review