Claiming that the country’s borders are not safe under the present regime, BJP leader Amit Shah on Wednesday said once Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister, Pakistani intruders “will not dare to enter” into Indian territory.
“Once Modiji becomes PM, leave incidents of beheading of Indian soldiers, the Pakistani intruders will not even dare to enter into Indian side,” Shah said at an election rally here in support of Apna Dal leader and NDA nominee Anupriya Patel.
Attacking the Congress-led UPA government, Shah, a confidant of Modi and in-charge of party affairs in Uttar Pradesh, said not only the soldiers, but the country’s borders are also not safe under the present regime.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Whenever the Chinese soldiers want, they come and have picnic inside our territory and our government could do nothing,” Shah said. Earlier, Shah, replying to a question, said that Modi was contesting the Lok Sabha polls from Varanasi not to win elections but to win hearts of the people of the state.
“Modiji is contesting polls not for winning at the hustings, but for winning hearts of the people,” he said. Asked about the economic policy to be adopted if BJP voted to power, Shah said that the policy would be formulated keeping in mind the poor people.