“BJP has announced such a person as its PM candidate who, being the Chief Minister of Gujarat, brought his state in the grip of communal riots in 2002. “If a person like him becomes the Prime Minister, communal riots can take place in the country any day and the nation will be destroyed,” Mayawati said while addressing a rally for Meerut and Bijnore parliamentary seats at Hapur Road
“In the interest of the people and the country, it is necessary to stop BJP from coming to power,” she said. “And for this, it is important that Muslim votes are not divided. If the Muslim votes are split between SP and Congress, it will benefit BJP,” Mayawati said.
“All Muslims should vote for only one party. If BJP comes to power, there will be communalism in the country. Raking up the Muzaffarnagar riots to attack SP, Mayawati said, “Apart from Hindus, Muslims also suffered losses. The Supreme Court has blamed SP government for failures during the communal violence,” she said.
Targeting Dalits, Mayawati said if BJP came to power, it would end the reservation being given to the SC/ST. “When BJP came to power at the Centre for the first time, it formed a panel to review the Indian constitution for ending the reservation in education and services being given to Dalits,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Taking on Congress, Mayawati said it should also be stopped from coming to power, as during its 50 years of rule, the party had done nothing for the welfare of the people.