“If Chautalas are in, we are out” is what Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) chief Kuldeep Bishnoi has communicated to the top leadership of the BJP, with which it has entered into an alliance to contest the forthcoming Lok Sabha and Haryana Vidhan Sabha polls.
HJC conveyed its concerns to the top BJP leadership after the party welcomed back former Karnataka CM B S Yeddyurappa after keeping him out for over a year. Apprehending that given the “number game” involved in the polls, BJP may enter into an alliance with INLD in Haryana, HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi has registered his protest with the party leadership.
HJC general secretary Hemant Batra said, “Kuldeep Bishnoi individually met top five leaders of the BJP and made it clear that going into an alliance with INLD in Haryana shall damage the party’s overall winning prospects across the country. He even made it clear that if the BJP takes Chautala in, then HJC will not be responsible for the consequences.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Acknowledging the possibilities of HJC entering an alliance with the Aam Aadmi Party, Batra said, “If at all the BJP takes Chautala in, we can enter into alliance with anybody. It could be AAP as well, since they will be more than happy to join hands with us.”
“If they (BJP) ally with Om Prakash Chautala for better prospects against the Congress in Haryana, HJC will not compromise its political future and clean image,” Batra said.