“If Chautalas are in, we are out” is what Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) chief Kuldeep Bishnoi has communicated to the top leadership of the BJP, with which it has entered into an alliance to contest the forthcoming Lok Sabha and Haryana Vidhan Sabha polls.
HJC conveyed its concerns to the top BJP leadership after the party welcomed back former Karnataka CM B S Yeddyurappa after keeping him out for over a year. Apprehending that given the “number game” involved in the polls, BJP may enter into an alliance with INLD in Haryana, HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi has registered his protest with the party leadership.
HJC general secretary Hemant Batra said, “Kuldeep Bishnoi individually met top five leaders of the BJP and made it clear that going into an alliance with INLD in Haryana shall damage the party’s overall winning prospects across the country. He even made it clear that if the BJP takes Chautala in, then HJC will not be responsible for the consequences.”
Acknowledging the possibilities of HJC entering an alliance with the Aam Aadmi Party, Batra said, “If at all the BJP takes Chautala in, we can enter into alliance with anybody. It could be AAP as well, since they will be more than happy to join hands with us.”
“If they (BJP) ally with Om Prakash Chautala for better prospects against the Congress in Haryana, HJC will not compromise its political future and clean image,” Batra said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016