Senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha Saturday said he will personally demand a detailed inquiry into the allegations against Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, if the BJP came to power.
In a press conference, Sinha said government agencies would be free to probe and take action as per law into the allegations against Vadra. The BJP government will not be vindictive, but law will do its job, he said.
On the remark of Priyanka Vadra that opposition was humiliating her husband, Sinha said she should speak on the business deals of Robert Vadra.
He also said that allegations against Robert Vadra were not new as he himself had raised the issue of his business deals in Parliament six months ago. “Then Priyanka did not object to these allegations. She should have defended her husband at that time,” Sinha said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest