Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on saturday threatened that his party activists would block movement of Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi in Amethi if they were attacked again.
Referring to Friday’s alleged attack on AAP’s “Jhadu Chalao Yatra” by a group of Congress supporters, Vishwas said if his party activists were attacked again they would “lie on roads to block the way of Rahul in Amethi”.
Vishwas, who is the AAP candidate from the Amethi Lok Sabha constituency currently represented by Gandhi, also visited Piparpur police station where a complaint against some Congress men had been registered for the Friday’s attack.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The AAP leader had alleged that the Congress activists had attacked them on Friday at Thishundi village of Amethi’s Vadar development block, and threatened to kill them.
Meanwhile AAP leader Mayank Gandhi, who was on his way to the NCP office in Juhu to protest the attack on his party’s office, was detained by police in Andheri. Gandhi said AAP volunteers are now at MIDC police station and “we are not leaving the police station till they allow us to sweep the NCP office.”