Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on saturday threatened that his party activists would block movement of Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi in Amethi if they were attacked again.
Referring to Friday’s alleged attack on AAP’s “Jhadu Chalao Yatra” by a group of Congress supporters, Vishwas said if his party activists were attacked again they would “lie on roads to block the way of Rahul in Amethi”.
Vishwas, who is the AAP candidate from the Amethi Lok Sabha constituency currently represented by Gandhi, also visited Piparpur police station where a complaint against some Congress men had been registered for the Friday’s attack.
The AAP leader had alleged that the Congress activists had attacked them on Friday at Thishundi village of Amethi’s Vadar development block, and threatened to kill them.
Meanwhile AAP leader Mayank Gandhi, who was on his way to the NCP office in Juhu to protest the attack on his party’s office, was detained by police in Andheri. Gandhi said AAP volunteers are now at MIDC police station and “we are not leaving the police station till they allow us to sweep the NCP office.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched