In the wake of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s threat to stage a sit-in in front of Home Ministry, Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Friday said he would look into his demands.
“I have asked my officers to examine their demands. Let us see. They are new in governance,” he told reporters here after a meeting with Kejriwal.
The Delhi Chief Minister, accompanied by his cabinet colleagues Manish Sisodia, Somnath Bharti and Rakhi Birla, met the Home Minister and demanded suspension of the policemen who he said were allegedly negligent in the discharge of their duties as found by his ministers.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Kejriwal reportedly gave a deadline till Monday to the Home Minister saying if their demands are not met, the Delhi Ministers will stage dharna in front of the Home Ministry.
Bharti and Birla have accused three police officials of non-cooperation in two separate cases.
Bharti has charged that Malviya Nagar police did not cooperate with him in conducting a raid on Nigerian nationals whom he alleged were involved in a drugs and sex racket at Khirki village while Birla has accused Sagarpur police of shielding the members of a family who allegedly burnt their daughter-in-law over dowry demand.
“We have time till Monday. I gave them a patient hearing,” Shinde said.