Senior BJP Leader Sushma Swaraj on Wednesday said that she was not upset with the party as some media reports suggested.
Swaraj, who arrived in Bhopal amid reports that she was sulking, told reporters that “it is not true that I am annoyed or the party leaders are mollifying me on any issue.”
BJP president Rajnath Singh and senior leader Nitin Gadkari visited Swaraj at her residence in Delhi earlier in the day, leading to the speculation that she was not happy with the party over talks of government-formation and her possible role as exit polls have predicted a clear majority for NDA.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She said that it was only a courtesy call by Gadkari and Singh.
Swaraj contested the Lok Sabha election from Vidisha in Madhya Pradesh this time where she had won in 2009 with a big margin.