Senior BJP Leader Sushma Swaraj on Wednesday said that she was not upset with the party as some media reports suggested.
Swaraj, who arrived in Bhopal amid reports that she was sulking, told reporters that “it is not true that I am annoyed or the party leaders are mollifying me on any issue.”
BJP president Rajnath Singh and senior leader Nitin Gadkari visited Swaraj at her residence in Delhi earlier in the day, leading to the speculation that she was not happy with the party over talks of government-formation and her possible role as exit polls have predicted a clear majority for NDA.
She said that it was only a courtesy call by Gadkari and Singh.
Swaraj contested the Lok Sabha election from Vidisha in Madhya Pradesh this time where she had won in 2009 with a big margin.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest