BJP’s ‘Hunkar’ rally in Muzaffarpur today will mark the beginning of Modi’s campaign in Bihar. LJP’s Ram Vilas Paswan, who recently returned to the NDA after more than a decade, shared the stage with Modi at the rally.
Here are the highlights of the BJP’s Hunkar rally:
# Modi concludes his speech.
# For them secularism is appeasement for all, justice for none, for us justice for all, appeasement for none: Modi.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
# For us secularism is ‘India’, for them its ‘vote bank politics’: Modi at Hunkar rally
# Bihar has become a terror haven, thanks to state government’s ‘votebank politics’: Modi.
# Modi slams Nitish, says Bihar government has no answers that’s why they keep talking about secularism.
# From plights of the farmers to inflation and poverty, our rivals blame everything on secularism: Modi.
# Nitish government is soft towards terrorism: BJP’s PM candidate.
# There should not be politics on terror, parties should bury differences to fight it: Modi
# Modi takes on Nitish Kumar, says Bihar government unable to provide jobs and electricity to the people of the state.
# It hurts me to see that even after 60 years of independence, the women are deprived of toilets in the country: Modi.
# Third Front comes up only during elections..Third Front parties work to save the Congress: Modi at Hunkar rally.
# Public never forgive hypocrisy: Modi.
# Narendra Modi welcomes Ram Vilas Paswan to the NDA family. “Paswan had left the NDA but our relations have always been cordial. Paswan is not a hypocrite, he never lied about his meetings with me,” says Modi.
# When I say NDA, I can see two faces of the alliance -one is national democratic alliance and the other national development alliance: Modi.
# NDA is expanding and it will continue to grow, says BJP PM candidate at Hunkar rally.
# This ‘Hunkar’ is to save the country, to get the nation rid of corruption and for political change in India: Modi
# Narendra Modi thanks the people of Muzaffarnagar for contributing for Sardar Patel’s Statue of Unity.
# Votebank politics is detrimental to the country, we need to free India from it: BJP’s PM candidate.
# People involved in the votebank politics will never understand the pain and sufferings left by the Patna blasts: Modi.
# Without peace and brotherhood, no country can progress, says Modi at Hunkar rally.
# Modi speaks about serial blasts during his last rally in Patna, says his rally was the target of political rivalry.
# Innocent people died during blasts, the bombs hit the ‘Sadbhavana’ of India: Modi.
# BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi addresses the crowd at Hunkar rally.
# Paswan thanks Modi for holding a rally in Bihar, says he wants to see Modi as the future Prime Minister.
# There has been no violence in Gujarat since 2002. We can’t have a better leader than Modi: Paswan
# I was good for Nitish and Lalu when I was with them, but now they criticise me for being part of NDA: Paswan.
# BJP respects its allies, the way BJP follows alliance ‘Dharma’, UPA has never done it: Paswan
# Ram Vilas Paswan criticises Nitish Kumar.
The rally of Narendra Modi at Muzaffarpur, the prominent town of North Bihar, is the second in the politically crucial state after October 27, 2013 “Hunkar rally” at Gandhi maidan in Patna, where multiple blast had occurred.
Muzaffarpur Lok Sabha seat is at present represented by Jainarain Nishad of JD(U). After October 27 rally which was rocked by serial bomb blasts triggered by Indian Mujahideen terrorists, Modi had returned to Bihar on November 3 last year to condole death of six citizens killed in the explosions.
Modi revisit to the state is bound to trigger hot political debate among parties in the state in days to come. BJP and Narendra Modi is paying special attention on Bihar with 40 Lok Sabha seats.