The Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) chief Kuldeep Bishnoi was allegedly manhandled by the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) workers during a clash in the Hisar Parliamentary constituency.
The incident took place in Azad Nagar in which Bishnoi, who is contesting from Hisar, was allegedly roughed up and two HJC workers got injured in the scuffle. The infuriated INLD supporters also allegedly pelted stones at Bishnoi’s vehicle and damaged it.
The INLD workers alleged that Bishnoi allegedly insulted an INLD supporter and even manhandled him accusing him of casting a bogus vote. This led to a strong protest by INLD supporters who entered into a clash with HJC workers present on the spot.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Bishnoi’s personal security guard also fired shots in the air to disperse the agitated mob and prevent him from being attacked.
After hearing about the incident, INLD’s nominee from Hisar, Dushyant Chautala also reached the spot and tension further escalated. The police intervened and took charge of the situation. Both the sides were pressing for registration of a criminal case till the filing of this report.