The Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) chief Kuldeep Bishnoi was allegedly manhandled by the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) workers during a clash in the Hisar Parliamentary constituency.
The incident took place in Azad Nagar in which Bishnoi, who is contesting from Hisar, was allegedly roughed up and two HJC workers got injured in the scuffle. The infuriated INLD supporters also allegedly pelted stones at Bishnoi’s vehicle and damaged it.
The INLD workers alleged that Bishnoi allegedly insulted an INLD supporter and even manhandled him accusing him of casting a bogus vote. This led to a strong protest by INLD supporters who entered into a clash with HJC workers present on the spot.
Bishnoi’s personal security guard also fired shots in the air to disperse the agitated mob and prevent him from being attacked.
After hearing about the incident, INLD’s nominee from Hisar, Dushyant Chautala also reached the spot and tension further escalated. The police intervened and took charge of the situation. Both the sides were pressing for registration of a criminal case till the filing of this report.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More