Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday alleged that the BJP had sold party tickets in the state.
“BJP has sold its tickets…the party has done nothing in Haryana,” he said, adding that the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) will vanish from the political secne of the state after the polls.
He was speaking at the poll office in Bhiwani after accompanying Congress nominee Shruti Choudhary who filed her nomination seeking re-election from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh seat.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Shruti, in her affidavit, declared total assets worth Rs 11,95,70,000 including Rs 27,000 cash and liabilities of Rs 3,91,67,000.
Speaking on the occasion, the MP condemned the attack on her mother and Public Health Minister Kiran Chaudhary at a public meeting in Narnaul two days back, saying only criminal-minded people could do it.
She said her opponents had failed to face her in the polls and were now using such derogatory moves.
She said she believed in people’s court and they would give a suitable answer by defeating such forces in the election.
Congress leaders from the state displayed a show of unity by coming together on the occasion.
AICC working committee member Satyavrat Chaturvedi, Rajya Sabha MP Birender Singh, ministers Satpal Sangwan, Rao Narender Singh, CPS Rao Daan Singh, CPSs Anita Yadav and Ram Kishan Fauji marked their presence.
BJP is contesting Lok Sabha polls in the state in alliance with Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC).