Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday alleged that the BJP had sold party tickets in the state.
“BJP has sold its tickets…the party has done nothing in Haryana,” he said, adding that the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) will vanish from the political secne of the state after the polls.
He was speaking at the poll office in Bhiwani after accompanying Congress nominee Shruti Choudhary who filed her nomination seeking re-election from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh seat.
Shruti, in her affidavit, declared total assets worth Rs 11,95,70,000 including Rs 27,000 cash and liabilities of Rs 3,91,67,000.
Speaking on the occasion, the MP condemned the attack on her mother and Public Health Minister Kiran Chaudhary at a public meeting in Narnaul two days back, saying only criminal-minded people could do it.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
She said her opponents had failed to face her in the polls and were now using such derogatory moves.
She said she believed in people’s court and they would give a suitable answer by defeating such forces in the election.
Congress leaders from the state displayed a show of unity by coming together on the occasion.
AICC working committee member Satyavrat Chaturvedi, Rajya Sabha MP Birender Singh, ministers Satpal Sangwan, Rao Narender Singh, CPS Rao Daan Singh, CPSs Anita Yadav and Ram Kishan Fauji marked their presence.
BJP is contesting Lok Sabha polls in the state in alliance with Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC).