Upset over being denied ticket from Sonipat Lok Sabha seat, Haryana BJP secretary Pradeep Sangwan on Sunday sent his resignation to the party high command, saying he will fight the election as an independent candidate.
The BJP has announced to field Ramesh Kaushik from the seat last night.
Hundreds of party workers, considered close to Sangwan, carried out a protest march against the party’s move here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The party has fielded the seat with the candidate who has come from Congress and forgotten the dedicated workers, Sangwan said, adding that he will fight the election as an independent candidate. He has sent the resignation letter to BJP high command Rajnath Singh, Sangwan said.