- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
Haryana BJP secretary resigns over being denied LS ticket
Upset over being denied ticket from Sonipat Lok Sabha seat, Haryana BJP secretary Pradeep Sangwan on Sunday sent his resignation to the party high command, saying he will fight the election as an independent candidate.
The BJP has announced to field Ramesh Kaushik from the seat last night.
Hundreds of party workers, considered close to Sangwan, carried out a protest march against the party’s move here.
The party has fielded the seat with the candidate who has come from Congress and forgotten the dedicated workers, Sangwan said, adding that he will fight the election as an independent candidate. He has sent the resignation letter to BJP high command Rajnath Singh, Sangwan said.