BJP Junagadh unit’s website was allegedly hacked by unknown persons who uploaded “morphed” photographs of party’s PM nominee Narendra Modi and posted comments against RSS, a party functionary said on Sunday.
The party unit has lodged an FIR with police in this regard. Incharge of BJP’s Junagadh office Raju Jivani said he came to know about the incident on Sunday morning.
“As soon as I reached office, our IT cell employees told me that someone has hacked our website http://www.bjpjunagadh.org and uploaded photographs and comments to malign reputation of BJP, RSS and Narendra Modi,” said Jivani, adding that he informed the IT cell head Sanjay Manvar about the issue.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Jivani said in one morphed photograph, Modi and other BJP leaders can be seen burning the tricolour. “In another photograph, they are standing on the tricolour,” he said.
Jivani said he had saved these images as proof and informed party high command about the hacking.
“In total, there were seven such pages having morphed photographs depicting Modi and BJP in bad light. The hacker had also written derogatory remarks about BJP, Modi and RSS on our website,” said Jivani.
He said he lodged a complaint against unknown hacker(s) for trying to malign reputation of BJP and the party leaders.
“After discussing the issue with party leaders, I lodged a complaint with ‘B’ division police against the hacker for trying to malign the reputation of our leaders and party,” Jivani said.
The IT Cell has removed the pages from the website, Manvar said.