Former Prime Minister and JD(S) supremo H D Deve Gowda will be attending Prime Minister (designate) Narendra Modi’s swearing-in ceremony on Monday.
“Devegowdaji has received the personal invitation of Narendra Modi and would be attending swearing-in ceremony…” JD-S spokesperson Ramesh Babu said in a statement.
Earlier congratulating Modi for his achievements in Lok Sabha polls, Gowda had said he must show his ability and intelligence to ensure the development of the entire nation to the expectations of the people of the country.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
In the run-up to the elections, Gowda had stoked a controversy saying, “He (Modi) can never reach his numbers. If he achieves it, then I will take political sanyas”, challenging Modi and his team to prove their claims. Gowda’s party secured two Lok Sabha seats including his from Hassan.