Former Prime Minister and JD(S) supremo H D Deve Gowda will be attending Prime Minister (designate) Narendra Modi’s swearing-in ceremony on Monday.
“Devegowdaji has received the personal invitation of Narendra Modi and would be attending swearing-in ceremony…” JD-S spokesperson Ramesh Babu said in a statement.
Earlier congratulating Modi for his achievements in Lok Sabha polls, Gowda had said he must show his ability and intelligence to ensure the development of the entire nation to the expectations of the people of the country.
In the run-up to the elections, Gowda had stoked a controversy saying, “He (Modi) can never reach his numbers. If he achieves it, then I will take political sanyas”, challenging Modi and his team to prove their claims. Gowda’s party secured two Lok Sabha seats including his from Hassan.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More