Union minister and Congress candidate from Patiala Preneet Kaur on Friday said the hype created by BJP that Narendra Modi is the “economic savior” who can only bring prosperity is a “fallacy”.
She asked voters to vote for Congress, a party which she claimed always stood for “inclusive” development.
“Do not vote for BJP thinking that it is the only savior for economic development in the country. Modi Model of Development is more a hype than reality and the Congress has always stood for inclusive development,” she said here.
Kaur also criticised the Punjab government for “not doing anything” constructive to improve the infrastructure in the state.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Our hospitals, schools are in poor condition and the state government is busy laying foundation stones but God alone knows when the real work will commence on these projects,” she said.
The three-time MP alleged that wheat growing farmers were worried and harassed in the state as the procurement of crop was not done.
“The weather is very uncertain and the farmers are worried that rain could ruin their crop,” she said.
Meanwhile, Amloh MLA Randeeep Singh Nabha alleged that the state government was using the entire state machinery to defeat Kaur.
“But we will ensure her victory,” he claimed.