Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday alleged that BJP’s Gujarat model was a “big lie”, and that the party should clarify about it.
“There is nothing like Gujarat model being propagated by the BJP..They should tell what it is..No one knows about it. It’s just a big lie”, Yadav said while addressing an election meeting here.
Coming down heavily on BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Yadav alleged that he (Modi) was not the BJP nominee for the top post but was a representative of VHP, RSS and Bajrang Dal.
“He was made candidate first by the VHP, RSS and Bajrang Dal and later by the BJP. They have taken path of communalism for winning seats in UP”, Yadav alleged.
BJP did not have any programmes for the people, Yadav said this was why issues like 2G, 3G and now ‘jijaji’ (brother-in-law) in being raised by them, he alleged.
“How many of you understand 2G and 3G (scams)..Now they are talking of ‘jijaji’..Some of you might understand this..But are these issues on which elections are fought?”, Yadv asked.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
Terming BJP and Congress as two sides of a same coin, Yadav further alleged that both the parties promote corruption as 2G was started in BJP regime, and 3G was in Congress.
Attacking BJP further he said that BJP was claiming to be winning a number of seats in the country but it is not so.
“I want to ask them how many seats they are winning in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, West Bengal and Orissa…They have no presence there..In reality there are Third Front parties in these states and they are rising”, Yadav said.
“In UP, SP is gaining, while in other seats Third Front parties are increasing tally…The Front will be able to form government..and netaji who is the most experienced and has even made CM (in UP) will play a crucial role in it”, Yadav claimed.