Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday alleged that BJP’s Gujarat model was a “big lie”, and that the party should clarify about it.
“There is nothing like Gujarat model being propagated by the BJP..They should tell what it is..No one knows about it. It’s just a big lie”, Yadav said while addressing an election meeting here.
Coming down heavily on BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Yadav alleged that he (Modi) was not the BJP nominee for the top post but was a representative of VHP, RSS and Bajrang Dal.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“He was made candidate first by the VHP, RSS and Bajrang Dal and later by the BJP. They have taken path of communalism for winning seats in UP”, Yadav alleged.
BJP did not have any programmes for the people, Yadav said this was why issues like 2G, 3G and now ‘jijaji’ (brother-in-law) in being raised by them, he alleged.
“How many of you understand 2G and 3G (scams)..Now they are talking of ‘jijaji’..Some of you might understand this..But are these issues on which elections are fought?”, Yadv asked.
Terming BJP and Congress as two sides of a same coin, Yadav further alleged that both the parties promote corruption as 2G was started in BJP regime, and 3G was in Congress.
Attacking BJP further he said that BJP was claiming to be winning a number of seats in the country but it is not so.
“I want to ask them how many seats they are winning in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, West Bengal and Orissa…They have no presence there..In reality there are Third Front parties in these states and they are rising”, Yadav said.
“In UP, SP is gaining, while in other seats Third Front parties are increasing tally…The Front will be able to form government..and netaji who is the most experienced and has even made CM (in UP) will play a crucial role in it”, Yadav claimed.