Senior BJP leader Madhav Bhandari has said that Gujarat is a developed state because of Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s tough stand against corruption.
“Narendra Modi, the Prime Ministerial candidate of BJP, is neither a corrupt person nor does he allow it like other people. Hence, Gujarat has become the most developed state in the country,” Bhandari said while addressing a public meeting in Nashik on Wednesday night to campaign for party candidate Harishchandra Chavan from Dindori (ST) constituency.
Criticising the Congress, he said the party does not have the capacity to solve problems of the people.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Targeting NCP chief Sharad Pawar, the BJP spokesperson said the development of Baramati (Pawar’s hometown and the constituency from where he was earlier elected to Lok Sabha) in Pune district is an “illusion.”
Several other leaders including BJP’s Harishchandra Chavan and local leaders of Shiv Sena, RPI(A) and Swabhimani Shetkari Sanghatana also spoke on the occasion.