Last month, we ran a story about Google search trends which suggested that Narendra Modi might be the next prime minister. January saw Narendra Modi leading Arvind Kejriwal by a slender margin in Google search popularity. Roll on February, Modi opened the gap between him and Kejriwal by almost doubling his lead.
Riding the aam aadmi wave, Kejriwal became the Chief Minister of New Delhi in December. His search popularity numbers were 75 — five more than Modi — back in December. Since then Modi has shifted gears and stepped on the accelerator to fightback from 70 to reach 82 on Google Trends.
Rahul Gandhi, on the other hand, saw his search popularity surge after his interview with Times Now. But he has slipped to 23 from 36 since then.
To understand how Google Trends works, and to get a more detailed comparison between the three leaders, read this: Narendra Modi may be the next Prime Minister, suggest Google trends
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More