BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi Wednesday drew an analogy between examinations and the Lok Sabha elections.
“You prepare for Plus 2 examination with great seriousness … good result opens the door for a bright career and bad result spells doom,” he said referring to students.
“As the period between 18 and 28 years is a golden phase of your life when you take up jobs and settle down to lead a life depending on success in your academic career, so does a country after electing a party to power for a term of five years,” he said.
Urging the youth, who constituted over one-third of the total voters, he said “Forget about us politicians, think about yourself and your future and that of the country when you go to cast you votes.”
Modi also promised to cater to the aspirations of farmers, youths and other sections of the society and ran down the Congress-led UPA government for non-performance for a decade.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More