The anticipatory bail application of Bihar BJP leader Giriraj Singh, who is facing charges for his alleged hate speeches, was rejected on Saturday by a court here.
Deogarh District & Sessions Court (first) Judge, Pankaj Srivastav rejected the petition a week after he issued arrest warrants against Singh. Earlier, a Bokaro court had also rejected Singh’s anticipatory bail on similar charges but Jharkhand High Court quashed it on Friday.
The warrants were issued after an FIR was filed against the BJP leader for his alleged inflammatory speech on April 18 saying those who opposed BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi would have to find a place in Pakistan.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
On April 25, Singh got an anticipatory bail from Patna District and Sessions Judge Birendra Kumar on an FIR on the same charge.
Singh had repeated the alleged hate speech at the Patna airport on April 20 and a FIR was issued by Patna administration at the instance of the Election Commission.