Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday reached Congress bastion Amethi to campaign for AAP’s Lok Sabha candidate Kumar Vishwas, and said both Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi must be “defeated” in the country’s interest.
Attacking Rahul and BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi for their development claims, Kejriwal said their defeat would be in the interest of the nation and the people must end the tradition of dynasty politics. He alleged that Gandhi family took the votes of Amethi people on sentimental ground, but never thought about the district’s development.
Comparing his 49-day reign in Delhi with Rahul ten year rule here, Kejriwal said that he solved more problems in a short span than the Gandhi scion did in a decade. “In Delhi, within a short span of 49 days, I solved so many problems, but Amethi is still loaded with issues related to portable water, poor power supply, typical roads and unemployment,” he claimed.
Attacking Narendra Modi over his much touted Gujarat model, Kejriwal claimed, “people talk about Gujarat model, but development was no where to be seen in that state.” Talking about the accusations leveled on him about being an “escapist”, the AAP chief said, “I am not an escapist as Congress claims. I will put pressure on Congress here. (Mein yahan Congress ki chaati pe moong dalunga).”
He said that his government in Delhi was running smoothly, but BJP and Congress did not let it happen.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched