An FIR was on Monday filed against Hema Malini, BJP candidate from the Mathura Lok Sabha constituency for violation of model code of conduct.
“Malini addressed an election meeting on Saturday in Sri Ji Baba Saraswati Vidya Mandir during school hours. Her audience included school students. An FIR was filed against her in this connection,” Model Code of Conduct In charge ADM Dhirendra Sachan said.
Though a permission for the election meeting was taken, however, neither the venue was specified nor was it made clear that students would also be a part of her audience in the aforesaid meeting, he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
As per orders of the election commission, an election meeting inside a school during school hours would be deemed as violation of model code of conduct, Sachan said.
Earlier, an FIR was filed against Malini for using more vehicles in the procession and hiding actual expenditure during election, he said.