An FIR was on Monday filed against Hema Malini, BJP candidate from the Mathura Lok Sabha constituency for violation of model code of conduct.
“Malini addressed an election meeting on Saturday in Sri Ji Baba Saraswati Vidya Mandir during school hours. Her audience included school students. An FIR was filed against her in this connection,” Model Code of Conduct In charge ADM Dhirendra Sachan said.
Though a permission for the election meeting was taken, however, neither the venue was specified nor was it made clear that students would also be a part of her audience in the aforesaid meeting, he said.
As per orders of the election commission, an election meeting inside a school during school hours would be deemed as violation of model code of conduct, Sachan said.
Earlier, an FIR was filed against Malini for using more vehicles in the procession and hiding actual expenditure during election, he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More