The Rajasthan Police on Tuesday filed an FIR against former chief minister Ashok Gehlot and former union minister Sachin Pilot over alleged financial irregularities to the tune of Rs 2.56 crore in operating the much touted ‘108’ ambulance service.
Among the others named in the FIR are: former state health minister A A Khan, P Chidambaram’s son Karti Chidambaram, Vayalar Ravi’s son Ravi Krishna, former CEO of Ziqitza Healthcare Sweta Mangal and Shaffi Mather, former economic advisor to Kerala CM Oommen Chandy.
The FIR was filed on the basis of a probe into a complaint filed by former Jaipur Mayor Pankaj Joshi. “The documents from NRHM have found the allegations valid. We have forwarded the case to CID Crime Branch,” said SHO Harsh Raj Singh.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While Gehlot said such decisions were not taken at the CM’s level, Pilot said the action was “malicious” and “motivated”.