The Rajasthan Police on Tuesday filed an FIR against former chief minister Ashok Gehlot and former union minister Sachin Pilot over alleged financial irregularities to the tune of Rs 2.56 crore in operating the much touted ‘108’ ambulance service.
Among the others named in the FIR are: former state health minister A A Khan, P Chidambaram’s son Karti Chidambaram, Vayalar Ravi’s son Ravi Krishna, former CEO of Ziqitza Healthcare Sweta Mangal and Shaffi Mather, former economic advisor to Kerala CM Oommen Chandy.
The FIR was filed on the basis of a probe into a complaint filed by former Jaipur Mayor Pankaj Joshi. “The documents from NRHM have found the allegations valid. We have forwarded the case to CID Crime Branch,” said SHO Harsh Raj Singh.
While Gehlot said such decisions were not taken at the CM’s level, Pilot said the action was “malicious” and “motivated”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More