An FIR was lodged against Aam Aadmi Party candidate Kumar Vishwas and his 12 unidentified supporters for allegedly assaulting a cameraperson of a Hindi daily here, police said.
Station House Officer of Gauriganj police station Ratan Singh said that AAP and Congress workers clashed with each other near Tikaria Gauriganj this morning, after which Vishwas came to lodge an FIR.
The camerperson alleged that Vishwas and his supporters assaulted him when he was taking photographs outside the police station there, the SHO said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Singh said that on a complaint of Mishra a case has been lodged against Vishwas and his unidentified supporters.
The Aam Aadmi Party earlier on Saturday alleged that Congress workers attacked their campaign vehicle and also roughed up some party activists in Tikaria industrial area in Gauriganj, Amethi.