An FIR was lodged against Aam Aadmi Party candidate Kumar Vishwas and his 12 unidentified supporters for allegedly assaulting a cameraperson of a Hindi daily here, police said.
Station House Officer of Gauriganj police station Ratan Singh said that AAP and Congress workers clashed with each other near Tikaria Gauriganj this morning, after which Vishwas came to lodge an FIR.
The camerperson alleged that Vishwas and his supporters assaulted him when he was taking photographs outside the police station there, the SHO said.
Singh said that on a complaint of Mishra a case has been lodged against Vishwas and his unidentified supporters.
The Aam Aadmi Party earlier on Saturday alleged that Congress workers attacked their campaign vehicle and also roughed up some party activists in Tikaria industrial area in Gauriganj, Amethi.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More