A complaint has been lodged against AAP candidate Kumar Vishwas and hundred others for staging a dharna inside a police station, police sources said on Saturday.
The AAP leader and others sat in the premises to press for an FIR against Priyanka Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, and some Congress workers, alleging that they were conspiring to kill him.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The FIR was lodged on Friday at Gauriganj police station against Vishwas and others by the administration under section 188 of the CrPC (for violating the prohibitory orders), 353 of the IPC (disturbance in official duty) and violation of the model code of conduct.
The AAP candidate earlier moved an application at Gauriganj police station to lodge a complaint against Priyanka, Rahul, his representative Chandrakant Dubey, Vinod Mishra and other Congress workers alleging that they were conspiring to kill him. He sat on the dharna with fellow AAP leaders Shazia Ilmi and Saurabh Bhardwaj and other workers. An FIR was later lodged against Mishra following complaint of Vishwas, who is contesting against Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.