An FIR was today registered against AAP leaders Arvind Kejriwal and Kumar Vishwas and 10 others for allegedly violating the model code of conduct and prohibitory orders.
The FIR was lodged at Gauriganj police station here after authorities reviewed the video of Vishwas’ campaign, Circle officer Naveen Kumar Singh said.
Kejriwal and Vishwas had allegedly violated the model code and prohibitory orders by holding roadside meetings without taking permission and disrupting traffic.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Earlier, an FIR was registered against Vishwas and 100 others on April 18 for staging a dharna inside Gauriganj Police Station to press for an FIR against Priyanka Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Vinod Mishra and others.