Police on Friday lodged an FIR against a Congress worker on a complaint by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Kumar Vishwas, who is contesting from Amethi Lok Sabha constituency against Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.
Vishwas had filed an application with police seeking registration of an FIR against Priyanka Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and some Congress workers in connection with an alleged threat by a party man.
The AAP leader sat on dharna in the premises of Gauriganj police station in support of his demand and called off his protest only after police lodged the FIR against Congress activist Vinod Mishra.
SP Amethi, Hira Lal, said investigations will be carried out into the complaints of the AAP leader.
He also said that police lodged an FIR against Vishwas and his supporters for flouting prohibitory orders under Section 144 CrPC.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Vishwas said that on April 15 during Priyanka Gandhi’s tour, a video of Congress worker Vinod Mishra had been “leaked” in which he allegedly said “Vishwas Rahul bhaiya ke khilaf bol raha hai mai usko goli maar dunga” (Vishwas is talking against Rahul, I will shoot him).”