The 19 constituencies in Maharashtra where polling was held on Thursday in the second phase of Lok Sabha elections in the state recorded an average 61.7 per cent turnout by 6 pm, the closing time.
The constituency-wise voting percentages: Hingoli: 63 pc, Nanded: 63 pc, Parbhani: 62 pc, Maval: 63.10 pc, Pune: 58.75 pc, Baramati: 58.2 pc, Shirur: 59.50 pc, Ahmednagar: 60 pc, Shirdi: 61 pc, Beed: 64 pc, Osmanabad: 65 pc, Latur: 62 pc, Solapur: 57 pc, Madha: 62 pc, Sangli: 62 pc, Satara: 57 pc, Ratnagiri- Sindhudurg: 60 pc, Kolhapur: 68 pc, Hatkanangle: 67 pc.
Today’s polling would decide the fate of 358 candidates, including Union Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and former chief minister Ashok Chavan (both Congress) and senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage