THE MAN IN A HURRY: Arvind Kejriwal, who pledged to root out corruption after steering AAP to power in Delhi, was a man in a hurry and set a scorching pace to try to fulfil his anti-graft legislative agenda but his tumultous journey as Chief Minister ended in seven weeks.
The journey of Aam Aadmi ended in seven weeks, read more at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, the man in a hurry
RESIGNATION CHAOS: Even before tendering his letter of resignation, Kejriwal had expressed his intent after the Assembly session ended. With a wry smile, he expressed his disappointment over the conduct of the MLAs. Towards the end of the session, both the Congress and the BJP rejected the introduction and debate on the Jan Lokpal Bill.
My heart breaks to see members destroying mikes and tearing papers, Kejriwal expresses his disappointment in Delhi Assembly: Chaos before the resignation
KEJRIWAL’S SECOND ACT: Delhi’s AAP Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said he had quit as his bid to table the Jan Lokpal Bill was foiled by the Congress and BJP who joined hands to call the Bill unconstitutional and vote against it.
AAP supporters chant: ‘Abhi toh Sheila haari hai, ab Modi ki baari hai.’ More to read in Delhi Chief Minister quits, Arvind Kejriwal’s second act begins
DIDN’T WANT GOVT TO FALL: Elaborating on the immediate provocation for the Delhi chief minister’s resignation, Bhushan said it was very clear to the AAP that both the Congress and the BJP would not let it clear even minor initiatives, let alone the Jan lokpal Bill.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On the impact of the 49-day stint of the AAP government, Ritu Sarin reports Didn’t want govt to fall; Arvind freed up for Lok Sabha: Prashant Bhushan
AAP TO REBORN: The AAP government in Delhi may have turned from ashes to dust. But perhaps an AAP phoenix was rising from the rubble, with an unchained Arvind Kejriwal at its helm.
Dipankar Ghose says, the end of Kejriwal’s first experiment with governance that lasted all of 48 days. Kejriwal’s resignation: Supporters hope party will be reborn in Lok Sabha