Narendra Modi and Arvind Kejriwal are daunting people to have against you. But they pale in comparison to a video service with an extensive library of your less cerebral utterances, and a long memory.
The Raka Ashok remix
From the same person who gave us the Never Ever remix, a tribute to the Arnab – Rahul rout.
The Frankly Speaking tribute
After an interview that was hard to watch, some brilliant minds came up with this auto-tuned tribute:
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When asked about black money, RaGa goes on a tirade about black flags. ‘Dhan’ and ‘Jhanda’ don’t even sound that similar.
Escape velocity is something which can put high school physics students to sleep. So when you’re addressing a rally in front of people who never got the chance to go to high school, hilarity ensues.
What’s in a name?
Corruption and rape are very different things. Not if you’re The Man…
That’s why clothes are so expensive?
You might search for politics in many places, but RaGa tells you where it’s actually found. Apparently, your shirt and pant is where it’s at.
The Socratic Method fails
When asked a difficult question, turn it around to the asker. But that can fail; here’s a masterclass.