Earlier today, a shop in Bangalore called The Arvind Store tweeted something about a new collection they were launching. The Twitterati found this hilarious, and out came the tweets about how it would be if Kejriwal owned the Arvind Store – some positive, and some not as much.
Here are the funniest tweets about The Arvind Store. (Pssst… a spoiler — the last tweet is the funniest of all! ):
The Arvind Store – 1. i-Dharna 2.
Cough-Tunes 3. Muffler headphones 4. Krantikari Tablet 5.
Thap-pad Address-Just take U turn!!
— Vinayshree Khurana (@Vinayshreekhur)
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Run run run….. The Arvind Store is open only for 49days..;)
— Sabha Hussain (@becausician) June 25, 2014
There is no security at The Arvind
— Sagar (@iamsagar89) June 25,
The Arvind Store : cough syrups are not allowed inside kejri store..
— Mohit Ghildiyal (@mohitghildi) June 25, 2014
The Arvind Store- Special Offer: On purchase
of suiting shirting you will get a Mufflr, Jhadu n Topi.. Free Free Free..
Shukla’ऋता (@pashyantii) June 25,
The Arvind Store is moving from Ram Leela Maidan to 1 Rupee/month bungalow.
— Vishal Thaker (@thakervm) June 25, 2014
Finally, the exasperated owners of the real Arvind Store tweeted this, just adding fuel to
our laughter fires:
Folks, The Arvind Store & Studio Arvind
have nothing to do with Arvind Kejriwal.
— The Arvind Store (@ArvindStore) June 25,