Earlier today, a shop in Bangalore called The Arvind Store tweeted something about a new collection they were launching. The Twitterati found this hilarious, and out came the tweets about how it would be if Kejriwal owned the Arvind Store – some positive, and some not as much.
Here are the funniest tweets about The Arvind Store. (Pssst… a spoiler — the last tweet is the funniest of all! ):
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The Arvind Store – 1. i-Dharna 2.
Cough-Tunes 3. Muffler headphones 4. Krantikari Tablet 5.
Thap-pad Address-Just take U turn!!
— Vinayshree Khurana (@Vinayshreekhur)
Run run run….. The Arvind Store is open only for 49days..;)
— Sabha Hussain (@becausician) June 25, 2014
There is no security at The Arvind
— Sagar (@iamsagar89) June 25,
The Arvind Store : cough syrups are not allowed inside kejri store..
— Mohit Ghildiyal (@mohitghildi) June 25, 2014
The Arvind Store- Special Offer: On purchase
of suiting shirting you will get a Mufflr, Jhadu n Topi.. Free Free Free..
Shukla’ऋता (@pashyantii) June 25,
The Arvind Store is moving from Ram Leela Maidan to 1 Rupee/month bungalow.
— Vishal Thaker (@thakervm) June 25, 2014
Finally, the exasperated owners of the real Arvind Store tweeted this, just adding fuel to
our laughter fires:
Folks, The Arvind Store & Studio Arvind
have nothing to do with Arvind Kejriwal.
— The Arvind Store (@ArvindStore) June 25,