Narendra Modi was sworn in as India’s Prime Minister around 10 days ago. While newspapers and blogs are busy deconstructing Modi’s time in the PMO so far, we have found an alternative, and a far more entertaining take by Twitter users.
Here are the funniest tweets regarding NaMo’s term so far:
Modi wants his bureaucrats to work 6 days in a week. How dictatorial of Modi to not respect govt employees' fundamental right not to work!
— The Bad Doctor (@doctoratlarge) June 3, 2014
Good point. Smriti Ji has 5 yrs in Govt. She can graduate in 3 yrs. At least for 2 yrs India will have an educated HRD minister. Yay!!
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Brumby 12th Pass (@brownbrumby) June 2, 2014
IPL final and still no team from Gujarat. Where's the Modi wave?
— Trendulkar (@Trendulkar) June 1, 2014
Over 36 hours as PM, and still no sign of development. Modi, I am disappointed.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) May 28, 2014
I hear Modiji is selecting his cabinet. Whaaat? A PM is allowed to do that?
— Manmohan's Diary (@NotManmohan) May 20, 2014
— Anurag Paranjape (@unurag) May 27, 2014
— MANJUL (@MANJULtoons) June 2, 2014