Narendra Modi was sworn in as India’s Prime Minister around 10 days ago. While newspapers and blogs are busy deconstructing Modi’s time in the PMO so far, we have found an alternative, and a far more entertaining take by Twitter users.
Here are the funniest tweets regarding NaMo’s term so far:
Modi wants his bureaucrats to work 6 days in a week. How dictatorial of Modi to not respect govt employees' fundamental right not to work!
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— The Bad Doctor (@doctoratlarge) June 3, 2014
Good point. Smriti Ji has 5 yrs in Govt. She can graduate in 3 yrs. At least for 2 yrs India will have an educated HRD minister. Yay!!
— Brumby 12th Pass (@brownbrumby) June 2, 2014
IPL final and still no team from Gujarat. Where's the Modi wave?
— Trendulkar (@Trendulkar) June 1, 2014
Over 36 hours as PM, and still no sign of development. Modi, I am disappointed.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) May 28, 2014
I hear Modiji is selecting his cabinet. Whaaat? A PM is allowed to do that?
— Manmohan's Diary (@NotManmohan) May 20, 2014
— Anurag Paranjape (@unurag) May 27, 2014
— MANJUL (@MANJULtoons) June 2, 2014