Dismissing the exit poll results, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav o Thursday said he did not trust exit polls which only give rise to Sensex.
“I dont believe in exit polls. They are not true and are only giving rise to Sensex”, Yadav said when asked about exit polls showing poor performance by his party.
“I am waiting for the results”, he said while attending a marriage function at party MLA Rampal Rajvanshi’s house in Sitapur.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Earlier, on Facebook Akhilesh wrote, “Lohiaji once said elections are always a festival”.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed this journey and now I wait for the results. Exit Polls are not the results. They are not the real thing. I believe in waiting for the truth. I believe in waiting for the real results”, Yadav wrote on the social networking website.