- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
Exit polls only give rise to Sensex: Akhilesh Yadav
Dismissing the exit poll results, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav o Thursday said he did not trust exit polls which only give rise to Sensex.
“I dont believe in exit polls. They are not true and are only giving rise to Sensex”, Yadav said when asked about exit polls showing poor performance by his party.
“I am waiting for the results”, he said while attending a marriage function at party MLA Rampal Rajvanshi’s house in Sitapur.
Earlier, on Facebook Akhilesh wrote, “Lohiaji once said elections are always a festival”.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed this journey and now I wait for the results. Exit Polls are not the results. They are not the real thing. I believe in waiting for the truth. I believe in waiting for the real results”, Yadav wrote on the social networking website.