Former chief minister and JD(S) leader HD Kumaraswamy has been allegedly caught on tape demanding Rs 20 crore from an MLC aspirant to give away his party’s seat for the Upper House of Karnataka Legislature.
The 35-minute audio clip is a conversation between Kumaraswamy and the aspirant from Bijapur, Vijaygouda Patil. This clip was anonymously released to the media on Saturday and verified by Kumaraswamy. In the audio, an alleged Vijugouda supporter offers Kumaraswamy an amount of Rs 40 crore in lieu of a seat to the Bijapur leader.
Apparently, the conversation between the two parties is purported to have taken place in Bangalore during a party meet in early June this year. Kumaraswamy has admittedly accepted that the event had indeed taken place and he reiterated that he hasn’t done any crime. He further mentioned that 40 of his MLAs are demanding Rs 1 crore each.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Here’s the audio clip: