Former chief minister and JD(S) leader HD Kumaraswamy has been allegedly caught on tape demanding Rs 20 crore from an MLC aspirant to give away his party’s seat for the Upper House of Karnataka Legislature.
The 35-minute audio clip is a conversation between Kumaraswamy and the aspirant from Bijapur, Vijaygouda Patil. This clip was anonymously released to the media on Saturday and verified by Kumaraswamy. In the audio, an alleged Vijugouda supporter offers Kumaraswamy an amount of Rs 40 crore in lieu of a seat to the Bijapur leader.
Apparently, the conversation between the two parties is purported to have taken place in Bangalore during a party meet in early June this year. Kumaraswamy has admittedly accepted that the event had indeed taken place and he reiterated that he hasn’t done any crime. He further mentioned that 40 of his MLAs are demanding Rs 1 crore each.
Here’s the audio clip:
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More