- The Big Picture: What’s AAP
- A year later, the tweak: Desh to Dilli
- Bus from Burari laden with volunteers and hope
- Rare day out for AAP families
- Riot of support for AAP in communal hot spots
- Hunt on for CM house, will not accept Z-plus security
- No word from high command, Delhi Congress in a paralysis
- Latest News
- Second time at Ramlila Maidan: Hope overrides their doubts
- Kejriwal has no portfolio, will keep an eye on others
- In sea of white caps, BJP troika plans to be ‘forceful opposition’
- MP, MLA see Punjab as the next AAP stop
- A year later, the tweak: Desh to Dilli
- Arvind Kejriwal repeats his advice to sting the corrupt, asks police to act against ‘goondagardi’
- Proud that one of our volunteers has become Delhi CM: Anna Hazare
- Arvind Kejriwal not to keep any portfolio
- Now an Aam Aadmi Party Cola by beverage-maker inspired by Arvind Kejriwal’s party
- New chief minister Arvind Kejriwal holds meetings at Delhi Secretariat
- Cong’s Ajay Maken blames Sheila Dikshit for Delhi polls debacle
- Left, right, AAP
March 28 Elections round up: Nitish slams Modi over communal politics, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi against Sabir Ali’s induction
Get all the latest updates on Lok Sabha elections throughout the day:
9. 48 pm: Gujarat Congress today filed a complaint with Election Commission against noted actor and BJP candidate for Ahmedabad-East, Paresh Rawal, for using “abusive and unconstitutional language” against the party.
9. 25 pm: BJP patriarch L K Advani’s daughter, Pratibha Advani today kick started her father’s election campaign from Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat.
9.20 pm: Samajwadi Party on Friday declared six candidates for the Lok Sabha elections in Gujarat.
9. 15 pm: Addressing an election rally in Chhattisgarh, BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi said that people will vote to punish Congress in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
9.00 pm: The Aam Admi Party (AAP) today announced its first list of candidates, including a former bureaucrat, for nine Lok Sabha constituencies in Andhra Pradesh.
8.25 pm: The Election Commission will examine Union Minister Sharad Pawar’s recent statement urging people to ‘vote twice’.
8.15 pm: Confident of a BJP win in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, party president Rajnath Singh said that Narendra Modi will be the next PM and he will continue as the party chief.
8.00 pm: The Aam Aadmi Party today announced the names of two more Lok Sabha poll candidates from Rajasthan, a party spokesman. AAP named Gopal Pahadia as its candidate from the Bharatpur Lok Sabha seat and Ghanshyam Bairwa from the Karauli-Dholpur seat.
7.40 pm: Senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Friday tweeted his displeasure over the induction of expelled JD(U) minister Sabir Ali into the party.
7.35 pm: Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar on Friday slammed BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi for seeing terrorism through ‘communal eyes’.
7.30 pm: Yogaguru Ramdev says he supports BJP, Narendra Modi on the issue of black money.
7.20 pm: Two seats of the National Capital Region are among the five Lok Sabha constituencies in the country with maximum number of electors with Malkagirir of Andhra Pardesh topping the list.
7.12 pm: Former Bihar chief minister Satish Parsad Singh quits BJP, to protest against the ‘inadequate’ ticket distribution to the backward Kushwaha and Keori castes.
6.34 pm: Show cause notices issued to Haryana Janhit Congress chief Kuldeep Bishnoi, India National Lok Dal, nominee Dushyant Chautala for getting paid news published.
6.32 pm: Asserting that a third front government will be formed at the Centre after the Lok Sabha polls, Samajwadi party leader Shivpal Yadav today said that Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal are not any kind of challenge for the party in Uttar Pradesh.
6.12 pm: Telugu film star and Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan announced that his newly-launched party would not field candidates in the ensuing elections to Lok Sabha and the state Assembly.
5.25 pm: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) released its 12th list of candidates for 35 Lok Sabha seats across six states.
5.20 pm: Clashes break out at Congress headquarters in Lucknow, 40 …continued »