- BJP issuing ads in violation of model code of conduct: Congress
- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
May 5 elections roundup: Modi insulted my ‘martyred’ father Rajiv, Amethi will never forgive him, says Priyanka Gandhi
11:30 am: Poll panel should take action against Amit Shah, says Mayawati.
11:13 am: BSP chief Mayawati slams BJP leader Amit Shah, says he should not be allowed in UP.
10:00 am: In what could be one of the biggest elections rallies for the BJP, Narendra Modi will address a rally in Amethi along with the presence of top BJP leaders such as LK Advani, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley.
9:00 am: Mamata Banerjee demands Narendra Modi’s arrest for trying to instigate caste-based violence in Kolkata.
— All India Radio News (@airnewsalerts) May 5, 2014