3.15 pm: As the row within BJP over selection of seats for Narendra Modi and Rajnath Singh escalated, the party president tried to steer clear of the issue, saying the Central Election Committee will take the final decision.
“I will stress that a decision even about me will be taken by the CEC. No person can decide on the issue of the selection of candidates. I won’t be able to say anything on this,” Singh said.
2.48 pm: Their minister claims of providing Akash tablet to youth, I want to ask when will the tablets land in India: Modi.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
2.45 pm: Shehzade (Rahul) ji says we have given you mobile phones, but have you given electricity for charging them?
2.43 pm: Shehzada only blames but he is unwilling to give answers: Modi.
2.40 pm: More than 1900 schools in Bihar are only on papers: Modi
2.35 pm: This failed government has to go…People of Bihar want to get rrid of this ‘jungle raj’: Modi
2.34 pm: You people wanted freedom from Jungle Raj but unfortunately Bihar is all about Jungle Raj: Modi to people of Bihar.
2.15 pm: BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is addressing a rally in Purnia, Bihar.
1.34 pm: Former Infosys CFO V Balakrishnan is likely to fight on AAP ticket from Bangalore Central and journalist Ashish Khetan from New Delhi constituency.
1.30 pm: Aam Aadmi Party on Monday released its fourth list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections.
1.20 pm: DMK released the first list of 35 candidates for the April 24 Lok Sabha polls in Tamil Nadu in which it renominated eight sitting members, including 2G spectrum scam accused and former telecom ministers A Raja and Dayanidhi Maran.
1.15 pm: BJP MP Kirti Azad refers to West Indies players as “badka, badka banmanus (big, big chimpanzee)” talking of cricket days.
RJD rebel and Rajya Sabha MP Ram Kripal Yadav is all set to join BJP today. Yadav had rebelled after RJD chief Lalu Prasad made his daughter party nominee from Pataliputra.
Sources said though Yadav has initial hiccups to join because of his “secular” image, he reportedly took the decision to take the battle to RJD camp. BJP has reportedly succeeded in wooing Nawal Kishore Yadav to leave his claims over Pataliputra seat and offer it to Ramkripal.