3.15 pm: As the row within BJP over selection of seats for Narendra Modi and Rajnath Singh escalated, the party president tried to steer clear of the issue, saying the Central Election Committee will take the final decision.
“I will stress that a decision even about me will be taken by the CEC. No person can decide on the issue of the selection of candidates. I won’t be able to say anything on this,” Singh said.
2.48 pm: Their minister claims of providing Akash tablet to youth, I want to ask when will the tablets land in India: Modi.
2.45 pm: Shehzade (Rahul) ji says we have given you mobile phones, but have you given electricity for charging them?
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
2.43 pm: Shehzada only blames but he is unwilling to give answers: Modi.
2.40 pm: More than 1900 schools in Bihar are only on papers: Modi
2.35 pm: This failed government has to go…People of Bihar want to get rrid of this ‘jungle raj’: Modi
2.34 pm: You people wanted freedom from Jungle Raj but unfortunately Bihar is all about Jungle Raj: Modi to people of Bihar.
2.15 pm: BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is addressing a rally in Purnia, Bihar.
1.34 pm: Former Infosys CFO V Balakrishnan is likely to fight on AAP ticket from Bangalore Central and journalist Ashish Khetan from New Delhi constituency.
1.30 pm: Aam Aadmi Party on Monday released its fourth list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections.
1.20 pm: DMK released the first list of 35 candidates for the April 24 Lok Sabha polls in Tamil Nadu in which it renominated eight sitting members, including 2G spectrum scam accused and former telecom ministers A Raja and Dayanidhi Maran.
1.15 pm: BJP MP Kirti Azad refers to West Indies players as “badka, badka banmanus (big, big chimpanzee)” talking of cricket days.
RJD rebel and Rajya Sabha MP Ram Kripal Yadav is all set to join BJP today. Yadav had rebelled after RJD chief Lalu Prasad made his daughter party nominee from Pataliputra.
Sources said though Yadav has initial hiccups to join because of his “secular” image, he reportedly took the decision to take the battle to RJD camp. BJP has reportedly succeeded in wooing Nawal Kishore Yadav to leave his claims over Pataliputra seat and offer it to Ramkripal.