The Election Commission on Sunday declared 7 contestants, who were campaigning for other aspirants in the Muzaffarnagar Lok Sabha constituency, as dummy candidates.
The Additional District Magistrate Indermani Tripathi said that on the basis of Election Observer Akash Singhai’s report, the EC has withdrawn all facilities provided to the erring contestants for the electioneering.
The 7 independent candidates: Rakesh, Ankur, Phool Singh Yamin, Gufran, Pal Singh and Shabnam were found campaigning
for other contenders. The permission granted to them for using vehicles for canvassing has also been revoked, he said.
Nineteen candidates including BSP MLA Kadir Rana, BJP candidate Sanjeev Baliyan, SP candidate Virender Singh, Congress nominee Pankaj Aggarwal, and Aam Aadmi party contestant Yamin Choudhry are in the fray for the April 10 elections.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More