The Election Commission on Sunday declared 7 contestants, who were campaigning for other aspirants in the Muzaffarnagar Lok Sabha constituency, as dummy candidates.
The Additional District Magistrate Indermani Tripathi said that on the basis of Election Observer Akash Singhai’s report, the EC has withdrawn all facilities provided to the erring contestants for the electioneering.
The 7 independent candidates: Rakesh, Ankur, Phool Singh Yamin, Gufran, Pal Singh and Shabnam were found campaigning
for other contenders. The permission granted to them for using vehicles for canvassing has also been revoked, he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Nineteen candidates including BSP MLA Kadir Rana, BJP candidate Sanjeev Baliyan, SP candidate Virender Singh, Congress nominee Pankaj Aggarwal, and Aam Aadmi party contestant Yamin Choudhry are in the fray for the April 10 elections.