Congress MLA Jaiwardhan Singh on Thursday said his father and party general secretary Digvijay Singh’s move to remarry was a “personal matter” and extended full support to him.
“I think it is a highly personal matter about which I would not like to say anything,” the MLA from Raghogarh constituency said.
“However, I would like to say that my father has my full support,” Singh said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
67-year-old Digvijay had announced on Wednesday on micro-blogging website Twitter that he was in a relationship with TV anchor Amrita Rai, who has filed for a mutual consent divorce from her first husband.
Jaiwardhan, who studied in the US, was elected last year to the state assembly from Raghogarh constituency in Guna district, from where Digvijay was elected for the first time way back in 1977.