Congress MLA Jaiwardhan Singh on Thursday said his father and party general secretary Digvijay Singh’s move to remarry was a “personal matter” and extended full support to him.
“I think it is a highly personal matter about which I would not like to say anything,” the MLA from Raghogarh constituency said.
“However, I would like to say that my father has my full support,” Singh said.
67-year-old Digvijay had announced on Wednesday on micro-blogging website Twitter that he was in a relationship with TV anchor Amrita Rai, who has filed for a mutual consent divorce from her first husband.
Jaiwardhan, who studied in the US, was elected last year to the state assembly from Raghogarh constituency in Guna district, from where Digvijay was elected for the first time way back in 1977.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016