Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh has questioned as to why BJP was “displacing” its senior leaders from their constituencies if there was a “Modi wave” in the country.
“If there is a Modi wave, why displace seat winning seniors like Dr Murli Manohar Joshi, Navjot Singh Sidhu and Lalji Tandon?” Singh said on Sunday.
Singh also questioned the denial of Lok Sabha election ticket to BJP veteran Jaswant Singh from Barmer.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
“Why persecute Jaswant ji?” the Congress leader asked.
Angry over denial of ticket to him in the Lok Sabha elections, Jaswant Singh, 76, had yesterday attacked the BJP leadership, saying there was need to differentiate between “real” and “fake” BJP as whatever was happening in the party now was not in line with its ideology.
Later, senior BJP leader Sushma Swaraj opposed the denial of ticket to Jaswant Singh saying that the Barmer decision was “not taken” by the party’s Central Election Committee and she was “pained” at the step.