A Deputy Collector in high profile Amethi constituency, which will go to polls on Wednesday, was transferred by the Election Commission on Tuesday following complaints of bias.
SDM Narendra Singh of Tiloi assembly segment has been replaced by Anil Kumar Singh on the instruction of Election Commission, said a top district official.
Anil Kumar Singh was earlier posted as Sub-divisional Magistrate in state capital Lucknow.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Amethi is witnessing a high-voltage contest among Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, BJP’s Smriti Irani and Aam Aadmi Party candidate Kumar Vishwas.
BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi had on Monday addressed a rally in the Gandhi bastion, while Rahul’s sister Priyanka had extensively campaigned here.