Taking a dig at the remark of AAP patron Shanti Bhushan on party chief Arvind Kejriwal lacking organisational skills, BJP on Wednesday said that it was already aware of this “fact”.
“AAP patron Bhushan took years to realize it but the BJP and the country were aware of this fact long ago. This was seen by the people when 96 per cent of Lok Sabha candidates of AAP forfeited their security deposits,” Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay said.
Bhushan today said, “Arvind (Kejriwal) is a great leader and a great campaigner, but in my opinion he lacks organisational ability.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Upadhyay also said that before Lok Sabha elections, Kejriwal, who hails from Haryana, claimed of forming a government there, but now AAP does not want to contest elections in that state.
“AAP workers have been fighting among themselves for various posts. This fact has been revealed from the issues raised by ‘Aavam’, an organization connected with this party. All these things show that the youth connected with AAP have no trust in the ability of Kejriwal to lead the party,” the BJP chief added.
Upadhyay also said that it seems that AAP chief on one hand talks about transparency and democracy in the party, but on the other hand, he is not allowing internal democracy in his party.