Taking a dig at the remark of AAP patron Shanti Bhushan on party chief Arvind Kejriwal lacking organisational skills, BJP on Wednesday said that it was already aware of this “fact”.
“AAP patron Bhushan took years to realize it but the BJP and the country were aware of this fact long ago. This was seen by the people when 96 per cent of Lok Sabha candidates of AAP forfeited their security deposits,” Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay said.
Bhushan today said, “Arvind (Kejriwal) is a great leader and a great campaigner, but in my opinion he lacks organisational ability.”
Upadhyay also said that before Lok Sabha elections, Kejriwal, who hails from Haryana, claimed of forming a government there, but now AAP does not want to contest elections in that state.
“AAP workers have been fighting among themselves for various posts. This fact has been revealed from the issues raised by ‘Aavam’, an organization connected with this party. All these things show that the youth connected with AAP have no trust in the ability of Kejriwal to lead the party,” the BJP chief added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Upadhyay also said that it seems that AAP chief on one hand talks about transparency and democracy in the party, but on the other hand, he is not allowing internal democracy in his party.