Two-time Congress MP and Haryana Chief Minister’s son Deepinder Singh Hooda, who is seeking re-election from Rohtak parliamentary constituency, has declared his assets, including that of his wife, at over Rs 35 crore.
36-year-old Deepinder, who filed his nomination papers along with affidavit at Rohtak on Saturday, has declared his movable assets worth nearly Rs 4.44 crore and his immovable assets are pegged at nearly Rs 11.77 crore.
Deepinder has declared movable and immovable assets of his wife Shweta Mirdha, who comes from a political family of Rajasthan, at approximately Rs 2.62 crore and Rs 17 crore, respectively.
Among movable assets, Deepinder has declared his cash deposits to be Rs 9 lakh. He also has multiple savings accounts including Rs 83 lakh in Citibank, Connaught Circus branch at Delhi, Rs 23.9 lakh at ICICI branch at Delhi, Rs 24.44 lakh at SBI branch at Bazpur in Uttrakhand, investments in multiple mutual funds including L&T equity, HDFC premier equity, Reliance Banking Fund and UTI Opportunity Fund.
Deepinder has declared an investment in a partnership firm at Rs 1.28 crore.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
His wife Mirdha also has multiple saving accounts including HDFC Mehrauli branch at Delhi having Rs 11.95 lakh, HDFC bank branch, HT House, Delhi having Rs 7.87 lakh, besides investments in various mutual funds.
While Deepinder possesses 1345 gram gold worth Rs 62.46 lakh, his wife has gold jewellery weighing 989 gram valued at nearly Rs 90.33 lakh, according to the details filed by the Congress candidate in his affidavit submitted before the Returning Officer.
As far as his immovable assets are concerned, Deepinder has chunks of agriculture land including the one at Bazpur in Uttrakhand, a residential flat Neb Sarai, Delhi while his wife has a share in a piece of agriculture land at Jaipur and Jodhpur, besides also possessing two residential flats at Ferozeshah Road in Delhi.
While Deepinder possesses some of his property from inheritance, his wife has declared the value of her inherited property at around Rs 9 crore.
Deepinder, a MBA from Kelly School of Business who did his schooling from Mayo College at Ajmer, has also declared his income for 2012-13 at Rs 79.75 lakh and that of his wife at Rs 1.47 lakh.