Aam Aadmi Party candidate from Ghonda, Dataram Baisla, on Sunday rejoined BJP.
According to a statement issued by BJP Delhi Pradesh Loksabha Election Campaign Committee chairman Vijay Kumar Malhotra, Baisla returned to the party as “he could not subscribe to the chaos in AAP”.
Baisla had earlier fought an election in 1998 as a BJP candidate from Seelampur here.
Meanwhile, on the 83 death anniversary of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, Malhotra paid tributes to the martyrs and blamed the Congress Party for not passing a resolution, back in 1931, cancelling their capital punishment.
He also blamed the Congress for corruption, income disparity between rich and poor, farmer suicides, etc and promised that BJP will build an India as dreamt by the martyrs after it comes to power at the Centre.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More