Aam Aadmi Party candidate from Ghonda, Dataram Baisla, on Sunday rejoined BJP.
According to a statement issued by BJP Delhi Pradesh Loksabha Election Campaign Committee chairman Vijay Kumar Malhotra, Baisla returned to the party as “he could not subscribe to the chaos in AAP”.
Baisla had earlier fought an election in 1998 as a BJP candidate from Seelampur here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Meanwhile, on the 83 death anniversary of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, Malhotra paid tributes to the martyrs and blamed the Congress Party for not passing a resolution, back in 1931, cancelling their capital punishment.
He also blamed the Congress for corruption, income disparity between rich and poor, farmer suicides, etc and promised that BJP will build an India as dreamt by the martyrs after it comes to power at the Centre.