The CPM Wednesday declared its third list of candidates for the LS polls — nine from Tamil Nadu, three from Rajasthan and one each from Chhattisgarh and Andaman and Nicobar. The party has declared the names of 88 candidates so far.
The J Jayalalithaa-led AIADMK had recently snapped ties with the Left Front in Tamil Nadu over the issue of seat sharing. In the state, the CPM’s sitting LS member P R Natarajan would contest from Coimbatore and U Vasuki, a senior leader of the party’s women’s wing and a central committee member, will fight from North Chennai.
Other candidates include A V Bellarmin from Kanyakumari, who won the seat in 2004, B Vikaraman from Madurai, G Anandhan from Villipuram, K Sameulraj from Virudhunagar, N Pandi from Dindigul, S Sridhar from Trichy and S Thamizhselvi from Thanjavur.
In Rajasthan, Amara Ram will contest from Sikar, Indra Singh Punia from Churu, Pala Ram from Ganganagar. Surinder Lal Singh from Sarguja constituency, Chhattisgarh, and K G Das from Andaman and Nicobar.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More