Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday said countrymen are not aware of Gujarat model at all which the BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi wants to implement after coming to power.
“Modi is trying to create an atmosphere in his favour through newspapers and TV channels. He says that Gujarat model would be implemented in the country but what is it, nobody knows,” Yadav said mocking at Modi during an election meeting here.
Saying the governments of other states are following UP government’s programmes, Yadav asserted that “Modi cannot distribute the number of laptops in five years, which the UP government distributed in one year.”
Charging the Congress-led UPA of pushing the country back in ten years of its rule, he said that country’s Prime Minister and Finance Minister are afraid of going amidst the people. Some ministers are also shying away from going into the elections, he said.
Holding the Congress and BJP responsible for the bad shape of affairs in the country, Yadav said that people, fed up of these parties, are now pinning their hopes on Samajwadi Party as it does not indulge in double talks.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review