Asking people to refrain from voting in favour of the saffron party, BSP supremo Mayawati on Thrusday alleged that if the BJP came into power and Narendra Modi became the Prime Minister, the country would “stand ruined” with communal riots.
Addressing an election rally in the city’s Rail Bazaar in Kanpur for her party’s candidates from Kanpur, Akbarpur and Misrikh seats, the Dalit leader took on BJP and its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi headlong.
Do not waste your votes by dividing it between Congress and Samjwadi Party, because it will directly benefit the BJP. And, if that happens, BJP and Modi will come into power and “the country would stand ruined with communal riots” akin to the one in Gujarat in 2002, Maywati alleged.
In her 30-minute speech, the BSP leader asked the Muslim electorate to play a decisive role in ensuring victory for her party and stopping BJP from coming at the Centre.
Attacking the SP-led state government, Mayawati alleged that in their regime, there is a rule of criminals, mafia and the corrupt, and claimed that in her UP government law and order was maintained and no communal riots took place in that period.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The BSP leader also claimed that no other party has fielded as many Muslim and Brahmin candidates in the 80 Lok Sabha seats in the state as her party has.
Our party does not believe in discrimination unlike other parties, she alleged and added, BSP has fielded 19 candidates from the Muslim community and 21 from the Brahmins. Congress and BJP both are parties for the rich and the capitalists and so if you want a party for the poor, vote for us (BSP), she alleged.