BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi today alleged the only agenda of Congress is to any how establish Rahul Gandhi “at the cost of the nation”.
“The one-point agenda of Congress is to any how establish the son (Rahul) even at the cost of the nation. The nation is secondary only, the son’s career must be safe”, Modi said addressing a rally in Shivpuri which is a part of Guna Lok Sabha seat where union minister Jyotiraditya Scindia of Congress faces BJP’s Jaibhan Singh Pavaiyya.
Attacking the ‘shehzada’ (Rahul) for allegedly mocking the Prime Minister’s post, Modi said “no one has insulted the chair of the PM like this one family has. It is the duty of everyone to protect the honour of the Prime Minister when he is representing the country abroad.
“Congress leaders should remember that the government is for the nation and not for any one party”, said Modi.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Modi also targetted Scindia for his “arrogance” and attributed this to his “friendship” with Congress’ son (Rahul).
“For the current Congress candidate, the lesser one says the better. The reason of your MP’s arrogance is his friendship with the same son in Delhi. I have never seen such
an arrogant man. We all are in public life but his arrogance is sky high,” Modi remarked.
Citing an example of Scindia’s alleged arrgance, he said as Power Minister he was supposed to present awards to different states for good performance in energy sector.
However, when he came to know that Gujarat had won all the awards, he suddenly cancelled the programme and went back without giving any reason.
“A few months ago, the Power Ministry was evaluating the power companies. Award ceremony was to be there. But all of a sudden, the programme was cancelled. We wondered what
happened. He got to know Gujarat has won awards, so he left,” Modi alleged.