Accusing Congress of hatching conspiracies through CBI to send him behind bars, Narendra Modi today said the party and its “agents” could not harm him despite “overtime” in the last ten years.
“CBI worked round the clock to implicate and send me behind bars. Madam Sonia’s government and agents worked overtime to ruin me but what happened? I came clean,” Modi said, addressing a public meeting in support of Sonaram, BJP candidate from the keenly watched constituency of Barmer.
Barmer constituency in Rajasthan has generated a lot of interest as expelled BJP leader Jaswant Singh is contesting from here as an Independent, defying the party.
He said that this is the first election when ruling party is grouping with its partners, making all efforts to make other allies not to retain power, but to stop him from being Prime Minister.
“They have only one agenda — stop Modi. Why they are restless and upset and why they are conspiring because they know that if Modi comes (to power), where will be their place after May 16,” he taunted.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Exuding confidence that the BJP would win all the 25 constituencies in Rajasthan, Modi said Congress would not be able to touch double figure in any of the states and would not be able to win even a single seat in some states including Rajasthan.
“Congress has never seen such bad days before. They are afraid, have left the battle and accepted defeat,” he said.
Taking a jibe at Rahul Gandhi for mentioning ‘Dhoom’ movie for attacking BJP in his speech during a rally, Modi said, the Congress vice president remembered the movie “because of a motorcycle ride he had with a history-sheeter after Gopalgarh firing incident in 2009.”
“Shehzade remembered Dhoom film because of a ride on a stolen motorcycle with a history sheeter in Rajasthan’s Gopalgarh. He kept then chief minister Ashok Gehlot in dark and reached Gopalgarh where he rode pillion on a motorcycle, which was a stolen bike, with a historysheeter.”
“In Dhoom-3, father and son do all the things and in the country, mother and son play game. The country has seen their two Dhooms but Dhoom-3 sequel (of mother and son) is not going to happen now,” Modi said.